[Harc] Fe: static...Re: Static noise help

JAMES FALLS radio-tuber at att.net
Wed Mar 31 21:59:55 CDT 2021

My 2 cents: in the Old Days, there was a noise suppression capacitor attached to the distributor, If I recall correctly. Maybe something associated with whatever ignition Black Box is in your rig. They worked in my old analog ignition Mazda Pick up.

Maybe a common mode choke on your antenna lead?

Jim Falls