[Harc] May 18 workshop

Howard, KB6NN kb6nn at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 21:38:13 CDT 2021

On Tuesday, March 18, HARC will hold a workshop: Building a Simple Dipole for HF.  With so many Techncians upgrading to General, many may have never built the most simple and versitile antenna in use today - a wire dipole.  I have attached a list of materials to obtain prior to the exercise and bring for building your own.  Some parts may need to be ordered on line.  If they don't arrive in time for the exercise, you may still participate by watching others, then go home and bild your own after the parts arrive.  Our hope each participant will leave with their own, completed dipole from the event.
--
73,
Howard