[Harc] Minutes for the May Meeting

Sherry Lisby cougargrl7 at gmail.com
Mon May 31 17:08:24 CDT 2021

Greetings all,

Sorry about not getting the minutes out earlier in the month.  I had a lot
going on with tests and finals in the first part of the month then having
to move everything back to the office instead of working from home as I had
been for the last 14 months.

Attached are the minutes from the 05/04/2021 meeting.  Please email any
corrections, comments, or updates to me at KM6YRQ at ARRL.NET.  Looking
forward to hearing everyone at the meeting tomorrow night on the HARC
repeater at 1900 hours!

Thank you,

Sherry Lisby
HARC Secretary