[Harc] Just published GPS Clock plus Grid Square workshop post

Stephen Seer Snively scannerbrightly at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 14:44:37 CST 2021

Greetings, club members.

I just posted the video and round up for the HARC workshop regarding the
GPS clock plus grid square. Here's the link:

https://www.humboldt-arc.org/building-the-gps-clock-plus-grid-square_/11/-/25/-/2021/

I might clean up the post in the future a little bit, updating the parts
table with a text version, and creating a 2nd, shorter video with the
post-workshop discussion.

I also just got all the data and Zoom video for the Humboldt CERT workshop,
and I'll work on editing and writing up a post draft this weekend.

Without access to the other HARC YouTube channel
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC60-boPXd4RK1L0GHXw1byw>, I've created
another to put these videos up. If anyone wants access to it, or wants to
upload some videos to a HARC branded channel, let me know. I can handle the
details or any video editing, if you wish, just let me know what you want
to do.

Hope you are enjoying Thanksgiving day.
Seer Snively - KM6MWO