[Harc] September Minutes and checkin

Sherry Lisby cougargrl7 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 20:50:54 CDT 2021

Good evening!

We are checking in via email for this month's meeting.  Please email me at
KM6YRQ at ARRL.NET to check in shortly before, during or just after the
meeting to be counted for roll call.  *If you are checking in for other
members of your household, please be sure to include their names & call
signs as well.*

Attached are the final drafts of the minutes from the September meeting.
Please let me know if there are any further corrections during the meeting.

Thanks!

Sherry Lisby
HARC Secretary
KM6YRQ