[Harc] HARC Meeting and WInlink Exercise- Do Not Reply

Anthony Wiese anthonywiese at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 09:47:48 CDT 2021

Greetings All,
  Below are two of my announcements from this weeks bulletin.  I'm resubmitting them via the reflector for members that haven't heard or seen it yet.

Because of the local outbreak and last light being around 2000, we'll return to the on-the-air  meeting format....
-The September HARC Meeting will be ON-THE-AIR at 1900L, 9/7 on the Muni Repeater.
I've concocted an in the field Winlink Exercise for Sunday AM with some on the air preparation meetings on Friday and Saturday.  If your are 80% or more "there" with Winlink and are portable, this exercise is for you!!!

-An in the field Winlink Exercise will happen this Sunday, 9/5, 0900-1200L.  Friday will be a practice session conducted from home at 1900L coordinated on the Muni Repeater.  Deployments will be assigned on Saturday at 1900L, coordinated from the Muni repeater as well.  Contact KG6LHW at arrl.net for details.  Sign up by Saturday 1100L
Cheers,Anthony