[Harc] Checking in for Club Meeting Tonight & Final Draft of August Minutes

Sherry Lisby cougargrl7 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 20:13:53 CDT 2021

Good evening!

We are going to go back to checking in via email for this month's meeting.
Please email me at KM6YRQ at ARRL.NET to check in shortly before, during or
just after the meeting to be counted for roll call.  *If you are checking
in for other members of your household, please be sure to include their
names & call signs as well.*

Attached are the final drafts of the minutes from the August meeting.
Please let me know if there are any further corrections during the meeting.

Thanks!

Sherry Lisby
HARC Secretary
KM6YRQ