[Harc] Tonight's Presentation (Tuesday 21sept2021)

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at arrl.net
Tue Sep 21 14:05:08 CDT 2021

With very little notice, I invite you to tonight's THIRD Tuesday
meeting!  Our topic tonight is using the tiny little Raspberry Pi in our
ham shacks and how much fun you can have with such a tiny computer.

We'll kick off the meeting at 7pm tonight.  I'm pasting the Zoom meeting
details, so you should be able to simply click the link and be wisked
into our Zoom session.

Hope to see you tonight!

73

Jaye ke6sls

Eureka Rhody Society Zoom Account is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom
meeting.

Topic: HARC
Time: Sep 21, 2021 06:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/81121532706

Meeting ID: 811 2153 2706
Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kb20spysVe

--

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the toshiba w/thunderchicken