[Harc] Someone who "knows RF"

Russell Faulkner monobound at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 14:01:19 CDT 2022

I was at a local radio station talking to the owners. Knowing my association with HAM radio, they asked it I knew someone who "knew RF" for the purpose of supporting their technical needs when problems and such occur.I told them I would certainly reach out on their behalf.Their only resources are out of the area which makes them untimely and costly.They are looking for a local person preferably.If you know of someone or are interested please contact Brian @ KINS Radio 106.3FM, 707-442-5744.Thank you,
Russ FaulknerKM6RUS