[Harc] HARC & CERT Holiday Party 12/16/22

G Bass hbfcert1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 19:53:31 CST 2022

Hello All -

Please find the Eventbrite Link to RSVP for the Holiday Party coming up
fast on Thursday December 16th from 5pm to 8pm at 3030 L St in Eureka here
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/harc-cert-holiday-event-tickets-479657537607

If you are interested in making some food or desserts for the event,
please let me know.  We will be supplying the main dishes (menu still in
the works) but will definitely have meat and veggie options!  There will be
indoor and outdoor areas set up to accommodate those not wanting to inside
with a crowd.

If you are willing to help set up, decorate a little or clean up, please
call, email or text me.  My cell is 707-599-6500 (call or text is fine).
Set up will be something like 3-5pm and clean up 8-9pm.

Thanks and please share the Eventbrite link with anyone you may know who is
HARC or HBF CERT that isn't getting emails.

I am cc'ing some of you so you may get this twice... first time attempting
the reflector and its not been good to me in the past.

Regards,

Gene K6PCS

RSVP Using this link
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/harc-cert-holiday-event-tickets-479657537607
--
              Gene Bass
              Humboldt Bay Fire CERT

*This email and any files transmitted with it are *confidential* and
sender. This message contains *confidential* information and is intended
only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake
and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended
recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking
any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited.  *