[Harc] Olivia QSO Party 2023

JAMES FALLS radio-tuber at att.net
Tue Dec 13 16:03:24 CST 2022

I run OLIVIA occasionally and it’s magical when text appears out of the hiss of a featureless waterfall! It’s an excellent keyboard to keyboard ragchew, weak signal, noisy condx mode.

This will be our FIRST ever weekend QSO party for Olivia. Join the OLIVIA group on the Groups.io site for specifics and suggested freqs. Contact me (K6FWT at ARRL.net) if you get in a jam.

We are planning on running it starting FEB 10, 2023 at 9 AM EST to FEB 11, 2023 at 9 PM EST.

We are calling it the “Valentines Day with Olivia!” QSO party. Be there or be square! 😄

73 ALL DE JIM K6FWT

Jim Falls