[Harc] electronic parts

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at arrl.net
Wed Dec 28 20:25:04 CST 2022

Forwarding this message for Rusty Ki6ulf.  I don't have access to our
email server to push the original message through which contained
images.  Send me an email and I'll forward the full email directly.

tnx
Jaye ke6sls

----message----

This is all offered as one "transaction" - that is, all or nothing.
Also, I didn't say anything about it originally but it would be nice if
someone thinks it's worth it to receive $50 for the batch, but since I
didn't say anything about it, I'll just suggest it.

For logistics, I live at 545 Cedar Hill Ln, Arcata which is out West End
Rd and Warren Creek Rd.

0162 Various IC's and LED's
0163 RF connectors and adapters - SMA's, N's, BNC's, 259's, etc.
0164 Breadboarding sorting kit (this is just for holding parts for
projects in progress - includes the parts seen
0165 This is a project that I was working on. All of the parts are included
0166 Board printing equipment, including chemicals, tracing tape,
tracing templates and uv light fixture
0167 Switches and pots
0168 Project boxes (almost all the same, similar as part of a timing
device I used to sell)
0170 Breadboarding lab (home built from a training course I once took)
0171 (This and the next five pics are a parts box. All drawers are
included in the box except one missing) Resistors
0172 Caps (mica, tantalum, electrolytic etc.
0173 Chokes, crystals and some misc parts
0174 Lamps, standoffs, strain reliefs, gromets, and splicing devices
0175 Test equip leads, 9V connectors, switches
0177 Piezos
0178 Bunches of fuses, and fuse box display holder
0179 ESR meter (little used)
0180 Motherboard with CPU (AMD Athlon 64 and memory
0181 Misc tools plus solder and copper foil tape (adhesive backed)
0182 Jars of parts (id'ed on lid)
0183 Bunch of PC parts (cabling, fan, plug-ins and hardware)

Rusty Ki6ulf
Rusty Burke <rustyb at sonic.net>

73

--

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the toshiba w/thunderchicken