[Harc] Kinetic Race 2022 - DO NOT REPLY

Peter pesko at suddenlink.net
Sun Feb 27 14:19:59 CST 2022

The Kinetic Grand Championship is planning a live, in-person event this year.  Some COVID protocols may be in place, we don’t know yet.  If you’d like to volunteer for VHF communications, the race lasts 3 days over Memorial Day Weekend.  You can volunteer for one day or all three, just email me at w6ies at arrl.net and I’ll get you on the list.  If you prefer a particular location to work, let me know.  And if you already responded, I’ve got you on the list.

Info at https://kineticgrandchampionship.com/.

Peter

Michael-Peter Esko
W6IES