[Harc] Air wave monitors requested

Anthony Wiese anthonywiese at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 29 23:44:25 CDT 2022

| Hello All,  Tomorrow (Saturday the 29th) I'm going to be deployed with Search and Rescue and offering support to a horse event at Redwood State Park.I'll be working in the command post and will be setting up some ham gear.  I will be trying to work multi paths of communications from that no cell reception zone.  There is a good chance we might need some assistance relaying emergency traffic to EMS.
If you are able, please monitor the Rainbow Ridge repeater.   ALSO, I will have an 80m dipole set up to work NVIS.  I will be on 3.955, LSB.  At the tops of each hour, starting at 0900 to about 1600hrs, I will call out on the repeater and take roll call to see who is monitoring.  After the VHF roll call, I'll move to HF and repeat the roll call.
  Base camp will be at the Cuneo Creek Camp Ground in Redwood STATE park.  The coordinates are 40.33504, -124.0353.  That's were EMS should be directed initially.  Keep your fingers crossed that we won't need to call in the pros.

    I hope to hear you on the air tomorrow.Rainbow Ridge repeater info.....  146.910 Mhz.  -.600 offset  103.5 tone.  HF NVIS, 3.955, LSB.Tops of the hour.Cheers,Anthony
951-623-3400