[Harc] Skywarn Recognition Day 2022

Don Campbell ke6hec at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 29 15:33:55 CST 2022

Skywarn Recognition Day is coming up quickly - Friday December 2, 0000UTC  -
Saturday December 3, 00000 UTC.  If you would like to participate by
operating from the Nation Weather Service, Woodley Island station WX6EKA,
just reply to this email and let me know what hours you would like to
operate.  For Technician Class Operators there will be VHF activity on IRLP
as well as HF under the supervision of a General  (or higher) Control
Operator.  Sorry for the short notice but the opportunity is here, so please
send me your responses as soon as you can.  Thank you.

Don Campbell

707.834.0042