[Harc] Ham-related goodies

JAMES FALLS radio-tuber at att.net
Sun Oct 30 21:11:59 CDT 2022

The Jettison Brothers are in town and I’m freeing up things that I’ll never use or build. I’m bringing everything to the Tuesday Club meeting. Jay KE6SLS is bringing a few items also.

I have several unbuilt kits - never got the Round Tuits that came with them 😜 —>
Sound card interface (digital applications)
Frequency counter
12-24vdc Charge controller set at 18.5V for
    small batteries.
Noise bridge for antenna pre-tuning
RTL-SDR dingle (authentic version) with all accessories. Not plug and play. You’ll need to download a suite of drivers so your computer will talk to the dongle.

2003 ARRL Hints and Kinks for the Radio Amateur

Wire antenna parts - ceramic insulators, guy cable and hardware for it, Balun kit for adapting coax to window line or a roll your own end fed Zepp.

Other small items. All free for a nominal donation to the club coffers. Wednesday, I go to the transfer station 👍😎

Jim Falls K6FWT