[Harc] Great CA Shake Out 10-20-22

ben adams timidfreerider at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 11:02:01 CDT 2022

Hello,

The Humboldt County Auxiliary Communications group (AuxComm) has asked HARC
to participate in the Shake Out Drill on October 20th, and a preliminary
drill on 10-8-22, both at Woodley Island, Eureka CA.

We need a volunteer to take the lead on coordinating this event with
AuxComm.

Use of HARC's comm trailer, and logistics of getting it to Woodley Island
for both days have been initiated.

A minimum of 3 radio operators are needed for this event, and will work out
of our comm trailer. 1 HF, 1 VHF, and 1 UHF. You do not need to have a
portable radio setup to participate from this location.

Please respond to me, Ben kk6syj at arrl.net by October 5th. HARC will not
participate in the drill on either day, if the minimum number of operators
cannot be retained.

Regards,
Ben Adams
Kk6syj at arrl.net