[Harc] August Meeting Minutes DRAFT need your input!

Stephen Seer Snively scannerbrightly at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 18:16:38 CDT 2023

Greetings!

I am not living up to my goal with these minutes, since my audio recording
of the meeting got corrupted about 3 minutes into it, for some reason. (It
recorded, but it's completely garbled after a short time)

So, please feel free to edit the original file here: 20230801 HARC Meeting
Minutes August.docx
<https://humboldtarcorg.sharepoint.com/:w:/s/HARCResources/EdAA1tfnUa5BlmIy-0xqNoABwyj7Ve4xT4GbYwH0vhIDyw?e=gIcSbf>
These
minutes are DRAFT minutes with 'track changes' turned on, so please feel
free to edit it to your liking.

To note: The treasurer's report is not up to snuff and to be re-done in a
clearer way. I was hoping to see all the names and numbers before
publishing this to y'all, but this is what I heard and it might be slightly
different for the 'official minutes', which I'll be sure to print out for
the next meeting.

Thanks for bearing with me while I was at the last meeting via Zoom and my
local recording didn't work well. That'll teach me! :-)

Share the day,
Seer Snively - KM6MWO