[Harc] draft minutes of December 5th meeting, for your consideration and comment

Friday Ululani fridaymanyfeathers at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 21:15:58 CST 2023

Here is my best shot at minutes for our last meeting.  I'd like to find
out where the Zoom recording is located, so I can combine it with my
notes and my phone recording, to get the minutes as accurate as
possible.  Also, I will wear my hearing aid next meeting.  Maybe it will
help me overcome the acoustics of the meeting room.

Please read these draft minutes, and offer additional information and/or
corrections.  I especially invite Marcie to provide more details from
her report, as I couldn't follow her itemization.

I will take any comments by Wednesday the 13th, and then produce final
minutes for publication.