[Harc] Minutes from the December 5th meeting

Friday Ululani fridaymanyfeathers at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 13:50:08 CST 2023

Hi, everyone.  Here are the notes I took at the last HARC meeting. The
draft I circulated received one correction from Peter W6IES.
I'm not sure if these are official "minutes", since I'm not an official
secretary.
Of course, this record can/will be critiqued at our next meeting, when
further corrections can be made, and the club can decide whether to
accept them as official minutes.
Things I will do in future to improve these records:
     Sit in the middle of the room.
     Where my hearing aids.
     Fine tune the voice recording app on my phone, so it picks up
everything said.
     Bring a roster of the membership, with last names & call signs, so
I can better identify participants.
     Maybe tone down my weird sense of humor.