[Harc] Microsoft 365 Training Video for HARC members

Stephen Seer Snively scannerbrightly at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 18:33:43 CST 2023

Greetings folks!

I've just created this just under 11 minute video
<https://humboldtarcorg.sharepoint.com/:v:/s/HARCResources/EfATHrKnT9tJlEqeZqkuxr8BNBDdv0jsG-qa0Y7CeWjtYQ?e=5XbMaJ>
for
HARC members.  I thought I'd share it with the reflector before the monthly
meeting, so I can get feedback and constructive criticism. I will admit
that I did a few screen captures and then did the audio after the fact, and
then spliced it all together in Premier.

HARC Microsoft 365 Training on Teams, SharePoint, Files, and Tasks
<https://humboldtarcorg.sharepoint.com/:v:/s/HARCResources/EfATHrKnT9tJlEqeZqkuxr8BNBDdv0jsG-qa0Y7CeWjtYQ?e=5XbMaJ>,
an 10:46 screen share video with voice over.

Visit https://office.com/ and login using your CALLSIGN at humboldt-arc.org
email address and follow along!

If you have any questions or need help resetting your password, please let
me know.

Seer Snively - KM6MWO
p.s. Behind the scenes secret: I don't use Firefox and downloaded it to
have a fresh 'sign-in experience'.