[Harc] January HARC meeting minutes and more

Stephen Seer Snively scannerbrightly at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 12:27:23 CST 2023

Sorry for how late this is coming out, but here is a link to the 20230103
Meeting Minutes DRAFT.docx
<https://humboldtarcorg.sharepoint.com/:w:/s/board/ES4rhGke4fhIgwIwRhu4zdIBVKASD78EffnKRQNpP2rwtg?e=wfLdzU>
and
an attached PDF version of the same.

If you have trouble opening the Word document version, please let me know.
You may want to log into Office using your CALLSIGN at humboldt-arc.org
account (which I can reset for you, if you email me from your real email
address and let me know your callsign and that you want your password
reset) to make changes to the minutes, if you need them.

Also, I'll be typing out the attendance list to a spreadsheet and putting
that in the same directory, instead of just the physical book, which is now
in my possession.

I'm also looking for more Bylaws committee members, if you are interested.
I now have all the past physical copies of the past bylaws, as well as Sample
Membership Group Bylaws
<https://humboldtarcorg.sharepoint.com/:w:/s/HARCResources/EZl-9UDyzOBNnc677wAKxnoBgosER9tXM3UQ35FOpDGFdA?e=WH9nBR>
got from the Council of Nonprofits members list.

Lastly, 10 meters is wide open right now <https://solar.w5mmw.net/>. Enjoy
the day!

Seer Snively - KM6MWO