[Harc] Monday UHF Net

Rus Gustavson prgustavson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 13:28:34 CDT 2023

Hello fellow hams,

I will be away on vacation for 3 upcoming Monday evening
<http://airmail.calendar/2023-07-10%2018:00:00%20PDT> UHF (440) Emergency
Nets. Therefore, a substitute will be needed to take the net on Monday July
17 <http://airmail.calendar/2023-07-17%2012:00:00%20PDT>, 24 and 31.

Attached is a link to the Preamble for the net.

https://www.humboldt-arc.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Eureka_UHF_Preamble_v1.0.pdf

Also attached is my most recent update to the Roster in .pdf format. You’ll
have to fiddle with the dates for the calendar, as I haven’t yet updated
those dates.

I sure hope someone can take the net while I’m gone. I’ll be back to
calling the net on August 7
<http://airmail.calendar/2023-08-07%2012:00:00%20PDT>.

And of course, any licensed ham in the Humboldt area is encouraged to be
net control at any time in the future. Although it’s nice to do the net, it
would be nice to have a break once in a while. :-)

—
73!, NQ6F, Rus Gustavson