[Harc] June Meeting Minutes

Stephen Seer Snively scannerbrightly at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 21:02:32 CDT 2023

As late as possible, I bring you the HARC June Meeting Minutes
<https://humboldtarcorg.sharepoint.com/:w:/s/HARCResources/EdoZhIivxt1KpJpGgE5EuMUBRd2AujFck8GhioVZee14Pw?e=lyTCdM>,
and of course attached is the PDF version. Please verify the attendance
section, as I'm not 100% sure everyone that was there on Zoom at the end of
the meeting got listed.

Sorry it's so late once again. Best intentions and all of that...

I also grabbed a 'local copy' of all the photos and videos people have
shared of Field Day and put them in the HARC Resources events folder.
<https://humboldtarcorg.sharepoint.com/:f:/s/HARCResources/EjVt_J2XCeVIgAY7H2Zbpk4BNaGV_cBqHDguPlDBaRiAbA?e=hq09RG>
Please
feel free to add any photos or videos you have of the Field Day.

Can't wait to see everyone in a few days!

Seer