[Harc] HARC EmComm Plan

Michael-Peter Esko pesko at suddenlink.net
Wed Jun 7 15:46:59 CDT 2023

While “finishing” up the document, I decided it might be good to add a sentence (red) to item #7, as follows:

7. This plan assumes that amateur radio has not been activated by County Office of Emergency Services, and that we are operating under our own initiative.  If Sheriff’s OES AuxComm has been activated, other hams should take direction from OES, and avoid interference with official amateur radio activities.
In order to avoid another discussion at the August HARC meeting, I’ll include this in the published version unless I hear objections on this forum.

Thanks for your patience.

Peter

Michael-Peter Esko
W6IES