[Harc] Call for Equipment information, and small website update

Stephen Seer Snively scannerbrightly at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 13:26:59 CDT 2023

Greetings HARC members and friends,

This is a call for information regarding any HARC equipment you might be in
possession of. If you happen to house something that HARC owns, please let
me know! I'm not asking for it back, I've just taken the responsibility to
collect all the data of what we have, where it is, and who might be in
control of it. Email scannerbrightly at gmail.com or fill out this quick Form
<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=u7uqvT5o9USBYWzAvoJJlE0Nx46ryXpFs8SCva3JsEtURFIzRVZYVVpVVlZUQ0dSOUc2RVkwTlE4Si4u>
and
we'll go from there.

Just in case anyone is interested, I'll be using a SharePoint List template
called "Asset Management"
<https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/list-templates-in-microsoft-365-62f0e4cf-d55d-4f89-906f-4a34e036ded1>
catalog it all, and I'll most likely build a few Forms
<https://forms.office.com/> to offer check-out of available equipment. This
will allow a full automated tracking of the history of all
equipment's history, as well as a related place to put things like digital
copies of the manuals, any Word documents we make about how to set them up
or use them for club purposes, or anything like that.

Finally, I made a minor change (using the AI code builder available in the
Elementor theme we have) to hide the logo when printing. I've noticed that
if you scroll down a little before you hit print, the blue banner also
shows up in your print job, but if you are at the top of the page, your
print of the Repeaters page should be clean.
[image: image.png]

Thanks for your time,
Seer Snively - KM6MWO