[Harc] HARC Meeting Minutes for Feb DRAFT

Stephen Seer Snively scannerbrightly at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 18:07:05 CST 2023

I'm sorry these minutes are so very late, but please take a look at them
and expand and correct them. I was pretty brief when going over Paul's
(tr)uSDX presentation, and left many details out of the medical update, but
I wonder if I should be even more obtuse in the minutes. Also, I've linked
to the documents that Paul sent us about Field Day, which are now in the Events
folder
<https://humboldtarcorg.sharepoint.com/:f:/s/HARCResources/EkeyQ1mXr2tDtmJOhg9b3wcBxQ_WgBpua6yE4twDQSyhwg?e=X1KzDR>
of our HARC Resources group.

Here's the link to the live document with change tracking turned on: *20230207
Meeting Minutes DRAFT.docx*
<https://humboldtarcorg.sharepoint.com/:w:/s/board/EX24uqB15M9AhcPSxVmMbUoBD0nHnH0Il9AL0LaCcPMHUQ?e=Yx4uqK>

Attached is the PDF version. You can email me with any changes you'd like
to make.

Again, I'm sorry these are so late. My goal is to have the draft minutes
out within 7 days of the meeting, and most likely that Saturday. Let's see
if I can get the next 10 out in that time frame.

Share the day,
Seer Snively - KM6MWO