[Harc] Fw: QSL Card from the Past

W6ZZK W6ZZK at humboldt-arc.org
Wed May 17 16:44:21 CDT 2023

________________________________
From: Milton Phegley <mjpcal at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, May 1, 2023 7:51 PM
To: W6ZZK <W6ZZK at humboldt-arc.org>
Subject: QSL Card from the Past

Dear Friends, I am the son of Jack Phegley (KA6NEO). My father passed away in 2004 but his ham radio (and packet radio) (and repeater maintenance, etc) days are well remembered. Although I have several of my dad's QSL cards, I'm writing on behalf of a friend who's hoping to find one of his father's.  Paul Hoff (KA6SFX) passed away in 1996.  His son Dan now lives in Texas.  If anyone might have one of Paul's QSL cards, Dan would be most appreciative to receive it.  Please let me know what we can do for Dan.  I'm in Eureka at mjpcal at gmail.com<mailto:mjpcal at gmail.com> or 707-362-7140.  Thanks very much in advance.  MILT PHEGLEY