[Harc] September minutes draft and more

Stephen Seer Snively scannerbrightly at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 19:32:49 CST 2023

Greetings HARC members. Sorry for my last minute request, but while I have
an audio recording
<https://humboldtarcorg.sharepoint.com/:u:/s/HARCResources/EcvwbjXc39JJtfQRc8BBTVIBiQbtt8gzXeIk44of_s0A3w?e=Tfe8rS>
of the October meeting, I don't have the attendance record. Does anyone
happen to have that? I'll copy it into the Green Book and write up
something for the meeting itself.

That said, here's the September Minutes 20230905 HARC Meeting Minutes.docx
<https://humboldtarcorg.sharepoint.com/:w:/s/HARCResources/EfNgGXg2XINApN9OLN5EG94BlxMNolS_1zjxvIhiKfMBsg?e=aUUMiD>
including
the rough notes I took from Greg Waters' wonderful presentation on ICS
Forms. Greg, if you want to copy/paste your real notes into this, I'd take
it! :-) I'd even go for amending them after the fact, so we can get 100%
good info out there. Also, I wouldn't mind turning it into a 'blog post' to
stick on the website for future reference.

Meeting Minutes PDF attached. And of course the audio recording
<https://humboldtarcorg.sharepoint.com/:u:/s/HARCResources/Eaag92vXJoVDj1FAGqnKnPgBi3xJ0j8fJfelZw9mbBvewQ?e=knvW83>
I made of that meeting. Let me know if you can't access any of these files.

I'll only have a few print outs for the meeting tonight.

Sorry again for being late and last minute. I want to return to having fun
at meetings instead of doing work at them, so I hope someone is willing to
do this going forward. :-)

See you all soon!

Seer Snively