[Harc] HARC Elections

Michael-Peter Esko pesko at suddenlink.net
Thu Nov 16 12:42:52 CST 2023

At our November meeting, we failed to get nominations or volunteers for HARC President and Secretary.  Seer, our current Secretary, has taken on multiple IT projects for HARC which require his time, and are beyond the traditional Secretary role.  Then new Secretary will only be responsible for taking minutes at meetings and then distributing them via this reflector.

Gene Bass K6PCS will continue as Vice-President, and Richard Kern KN6RK has taken on Treasurer.  HARC desperately needs someone to come forward for President and Secretary.  (I will not be able to attend the January and February HARC meetings.)

Elections will be at our December 5 meeting.  Please consider volunteering, and let me know.  Of course, I’ll provide my meeting agenda template if the new President would like it.

Thanks and 73,

Peter

Michael-Peter Esko
W6IES