[Harc] Communicators Needed - Humboldt Redwoods Marathon

Don Campbell ke6hec at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 1 21:28:55 CDT 2023

The Humboldt Redwoods Marathon is coming up on Sunday, October 8.  The event
begins at 0830 in Dyerville.  I discussed the course with the event
coordinators today - it goes down the Avenue of the Giants to near Meyers
Flat, returns to Dyerville and goes out Bull Creek Road 6 miles to the
turnaround and finishes at Dyerville.  I am sorry for the short notice, but
please let me know if you can help out.  Thank you.

Don Campbell

707.834.0042