[Harc] Looking for vintage dial telephone and...

Howard, KB6NN kb6nn at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 16:47:03 CDT 2023

I'm looking for a vintage (1940s) dial telephone and/or telephone bell for a prop for a play.  Also looking for vintage (1940s) broadcast radio station microphones for props for a play.  The play is "It's a Wonderful Life - A Radio Play" and it's going to be at North Coast Repertory Theatre, 5th and D streets in Eureka.  I've looked in all the thrift, second hand, and antique stores in Eureka and had no success.  Please let me know if you know of or have either of the above to loan me.
Howard, KB6NN

--
Visit my website: humsites.com/kb6nn