[Harc] Comet RS-660U

Rus Gustavson rus.gustavson at mailfence.com
Tue Sep 19 13:37:46 CDT 2023

Hey friends,

Is anyone interested in a Comet RS – 660? It’s an antenna roof rack mount for an automobile. It does not come with the cable assembly. It will fit a UHF mount, but not NMO.

I just got it yesterday from DX Engineering. My roof rack is too wide for this mount, so I have found a Diamond mount that is wider.

I’d like to recoup some of the $40 I paid for it. It will cost to return it to DX Engineering. So I’m willing to give the buyer a great deal. Please make an offer off of this reflector at either of my email addresses below.

Thanks!
Rus, NQ6F
rus.gustavson at mailfence.com
NQ6F at arrl.net