[Harc] Minutes from meeting of 2 January

Friday Ululani fridaymanyfeathers at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 18:46:22 CST 2024

Here are my minutes from our last meeting.  They are in pdf format,
since I realized not everyone may be able to open Word documents.
1. I accidentally ended my voice recorder app without saving the file,
so these minutes are entirely from my written notes during the meeting.
I'm sure I missed some things, since the meeting was not, may I say, as
formal as a directed net.  I will be more careful, in future, to save my
recordings.
2. I am not asking for comments before finalizing the minutes.  I
learned last month that's a mistake, as I was getting comments dribbling
in via email & voice, right up to the day (and hour) of this meeting.
3. When we vote to accept these minutes at our next meeting, we can
include addenda, which I can capture and write to this file, or make a
separate file - whichever the other officers want me to do.
I am very open to suggestions on ways to improve this process.
4. If possible in future meetings, I'd like to get a short written
summary of the Treasurer's Report, during the meeting, to append to my
minutes.  I really can't capture all the numbers as they're spoken.
Friday