[Harc] DRAFT Agenda for the HARC Monthly Business Meeting March 5th

Terra Tech t-tech at sonic.net
Mon Mar 4 11:34:27 CST 2024

Good day HARC members,

Here is the DRAFT agenda for tomorrow's HARC monthly business meeting.
Please let me know if there are any inaccuracies on this agenda or
things you'd like removed or added. At tomorrow's meeting we will be
voting on the on the amended club bylaws. This is probably the most
important vote our club has had in a while since it will demand a quorum
of around 30 members participating in the vote. Please at the very least
cast you vote via email by reaching me at t-tech at sonic.net. Voting on
club issues will not be as difficult after these amended bylaws are
accepted.

Let me know if you did not receive a copy of the proposed amended bylaws
in my last email to the reflector. I can send you a copy.

------Also regarding the HARC reflector, I will be sending a follow up
email after this to members who I am not sure are included on the HARC
reflector email list. If you wouldn't mind letting me know if you
received the second email, I can then note that you are in fact on the
reflector list.------

I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow and have a great day,

Randy Terra
KN6NSK