[Harc] Rainbow Ridge 91 repeater

Donald Nelson wa6nbg at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 27 13:05:21 CDT 2024

Thanks to Jaye KE6SLS and Ted KN6TED, the Rainbow Ridge repeater is configured and ready to be installed. Ted works for a radio shop in Yuba City and is a certified Motorola technician. He walked me through the process successfully. I was initially feed erroneous information from the Motorola help desk. Ted straighten me out and it was much easier that the previous instructions.
The repeater may be on the air from my house until moved to Rainbow Ridge. We still don't know the exact reason for the failure at Rainbow Ridge, and may need to do repairs when we next visit the site.
DonWA6NBG

Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer