[Harc] Get Out and Play Day

Howard, KB6NN kb6nn at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 19 17:24:15 CDT 2019

Sounds good.  Thanks.  Now I have it straight.  I think.  What was the name of the event where we were at the Adorni Center with a table?  Seemed to be well-attended if memory serves.  Also, I printed out and have been updating my calendar by the HARC events PDF on the website at the bottom of the Calendar page.  I think it is a good list but may be incomplete.  That link is here: https://www.humboldt-arc.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/2019-HARC-Events-List.pdf