[Harc] OOPS

Greg Deja argeedee46 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 23:25:30 CDT 2019

Charles,
No problem with using the internet/email for conducting transactions.  The
regulations do not allow amateurs to use their privileges for
business/commercial purposes.
See the ARRL publication, *FCC Rules and Regulations for the Amateur Radio
Service*, page 35, which covers 97.133, "Prohibited Transmissions".
73,
Greg - AA6GD