[Harc] Kinetic Grand Championship May 25-27

pesko at suddenlink.net pesko at suddenlink.net
Sat May 4 16:39:50 CDT 2019

Thanks, Gordon.  Do you want to operate from your vehicle, or handheld with a long or short hike into the dunes?  If you're not familiar with the race, have a look at the map on the race website.  I'm attaching the schedule so you can see what locations we staff.  If you want a particular site, let me know and I can try and put you where you want to be.  Also send me your cell phone number please.

Peter
--
Peter Esko