[Harc] Field Day 2019

Mark Nelson aa6dx7388 at gmail.com
Fri May 10 00:29:33 CDT 2019

Well,my call is can be  used.if John's isn't available...*AA6DX*  -- Was
used once B4.
I will be there to run my diddly-dah stick (CW)..if operator needed.  I
live close to the courthouse, so near Field Day site if going to be on
island.  Welcome to chairmanship! es 73  Mark
aa6dx at arrl.net

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender
notified by