[Harc] WB6LCN = SK

Richard Sweet wb6myf57 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 18 20:08:22 CDT 2019

Sorry to hear that. I once sold him an Atlas 250.

Notice!
If you forward this email, please delete my name and send BCC to prevent data mining.

  On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 3:19 PM, Mark Nelson<aa6dx7388 at gmail.com> wrote:   Some of you may remember WB6LCN -- Dave Peck, from Eureka, lived in Salyer.  I knew him from way back in 1964, when he started studying for his ham license, At the time, my call was WB6NHF...well anyway, Dave had let his license lapse, and had not been on the air for years.  He passed away at Sutter Hospital, in SF, from a heart attack and other health issues.  His wife Celeste will probably move to their Eureka home,  RIP, OM!    Mark  AA6DX