[Harc] emergency frequencies during outage

Anthony Wiese anthonywiese at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 25 19:12:54 CDT 2019

Thanks for this, Jaye.  This is terrific.  We also have just put together a preliminary plan to be on our local simplex freq at 1900 throughout the event.
  Could u please put a PS on ur last email so that it looks like it came from you and hopefully eliminates confusion.
   You rock,

Sent from my iPhone