[Harc] Fields Landing Drill Oct 12 - VHS Ops needed

ish4936 ish4936 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 15:02:05 CDT 2019

I'm in....as usual!Sent from my  U.S.Cellular© Smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Peter Esko via Harc <harc at humboldt-arc.org> Date: 9/29/19  12:45  (GMT-08:00) To: harc at humboldt-arc.org Cc: Peter Esko <pesko99 at gmail.com> Subject: [Harc] Fields Landing Drill Oct 12 - VHS Ops needed HARC will be participating in the Tsunami Evacuation Drill on Saturday, October 12, 2019.  Hams will be stationed around Fields Landing to assist  and direct residents in evacuating on foot to high ground.  NWS and RCTWG will talk about the drill at the HARC Meeting at 7:00 pm on Tuesday, October 1.  Time for the drill will be announced via email.  Please contact me via email if you'd like to participate. Thank you.