[Harc] HARC VEST - my take

ish4936 ish4936 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 14:44:55 CDT 2020

Howard, I like you, you a funny man!! Personally enjoyed the read. Stay safeSent from my  U.S.Cellular© Smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: "Howard, KB6NN via Harc" <harc at humboldt-arc.org> Date: 4/8/20  12:38  (GMT-08:00) To: harc at humboldt-arc.org Cc: "Howard, KB6NN" <kb6nn at yahoo.com> Subject: Re: [Harc] HARC VEST - my take Sorry, my bad.  Did not want to clog the system with anything more at this time.  I used the reply button instead of reply all or reply list and did not expect that it was going the whole list.  I take full responsibility for any deluge of replies and for email clogging.  Blame me, not Anthony.HowardKB6NN-- This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.https://www.avast.com/antivirus-- Harc mailing listHarc at humboldt-arc.orghttp://mail.humboldt-arc.org/mailman/listinfo/harc_humboldt-arc.org