[Harc] Field Day Tee Shirt and Swag Orders

Kevin Bayless kk6mpt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 07:57:20 CDT 2020

Once again this year, I will be placing a group order for Field Day Tee
shirts and swag from the ARRL in an effort to save us all from the
shipping cost.  ARRL charges a minimum of $7.50 for shipping for orders of
less then $20.00.  The shipping cost increases as the order amount goes up
but orders over $50.00 pay only $12.50 for shipping.

By combining our orders, we should be able to reduce the individual
shipping costs to about $2.00 for each order.  The break even point is at
about 6 orders at which the shipping costs would be covered.  Any excess
shipping costs collected beyond the $12.50 will be donated back to HARC in
the form of swag for a future drawing at our monthly meeting.

The Field Day merchandise the ARRL is offering can be viewed at
https://www.arrl.org/shop/Field-Day/   I am also attaching a couple of
images of this year's tee shirt and hat to this email.  I think the design
this year is very unique compared to years past so I am looking forward to
ordering again this year.

The tee shirt is available in sizes from Small to 6X.  Cost is $17.95 plus
7.5% sales tax for a total of $19.30 plus $2.00 for shipping comes to a
grand total of 21.30 for one tee shirt.

I would also be happy to order other Field Day Swag items from the ARRL
site if anyone is interested.  Please remember to add in the sales tax when
it comes to all items.  Shipping will remain only $2.00 per person.

Please email me your orders no later than May 6.  My email address is
KK6MPT at gmail.com.  Make sure you include your tee shirt size.

I would appreciate payment as soon after your order as possible.  I will
email you with your total and payment options once I receive your order.

Once I receive the merchandise from the ARRL, I will deliver it at the HARC
meeting the first Tuesday of June.  Should we not have a meeting due to
COVID-19 concerns, I will make arrangements with each individual placing an
order.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me directly at
KK6MPT at gmail.com

73,

Kevin
KK6MPT