[Harc] Ed Fong Antennas Available

David Boyd seageezer56 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 15:33:10 CDT 2020

Long Story Short:  Due to a shipping error,  we have 3 extra Ed Fong
dual band Ham antennas available locally:  Two DBJ-1s (base antenna) and
One DBJ-2 (roll up).  They are $30 each.  I'm putting this out there in
case anyone wants one before I ship them back to Ed.  If I don't hear
from anyone about them by close of business Thursday, I will ship them
back on Friday.

73

David Boyd
KN6CEH

p.s. Please reply to me directly.  DO NOT REPLY VIA THE HARC
REFLECTOR.   Thanks.

More info about these antennas can be found at *Ed's Antennas
<https://edsantennas.weebly.com/>*.

p.s.  For those who ordered antennas etc, most of them have arrived.  I
hope to be able to distribute them later this week. If you want to pick
them up from me sooner in Sunny Brae, please let me know.  Thanks.