[Harc] New Ham Sticks on Comm Trailer, DO NOT REPLY

Anthony Wiese anthonywiese at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 4 22:11:36 CDT 2020

The club decided that having ham sticks as an option on the comm trailer is a good contingency plan in case we couldn't get a wire in a tree or erect the mast and beam.
  We now have options for 20, 40 and 80m.  Yesterday evening, I worked (phone) SoCal on 20, Montana on 40 and Redding and local on 80.  Nice to be able to be on HF in less than 2 minutes.  I will get another 80m hamstick that will be tuned to 3.581 to work our local EmComm digital Net.