[Harc] Fwd: Important Info About QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo – Please Read

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at arrl.net
Thu Aug 6 20:39:25 CDT 2020

Here is the latest:    73

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Important Info About QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo – Please Read
Date: 	Wed, 05 Aug 2020 23:14:46 +0000
From: 	Eric <eric_4z1ug at qsotoday.com>
To: 	Jaye Inabnit <ke6sls at arrl.net>

Dear Jaye,

The QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo
<https://app.getresponse.com/click.html?x=a62b&lc=BT0Tfl&mc=In&s=AX98Wb&u=Fa22&z=EFnaVv1&>
is almost here and we want to share important information about logging
in during the Expo itself:

We’ve put up Expo times in Zulu, PDT, and EDT at
https://www.qsotodayhamexpo.com/#
<https://app.getresponse.com/click.html?x=a62b&lc=BT0T8D&mc=In&s=AX98Wb&u=Fa22&z=EFFDJR2&>
so you’ll know when everything opens each day.

Your login credentials will only start working at 0:45 AM Zulu on August
8th (that’s 5:45PM PDT and 8:45PM EDT, on August 7th).

When the Expo opens, go to https://qsotoday.vfairs.com/
<https://app.getresponse.com/click.html?x=a62b&lc=BT0TUm&mc=In&s=AX98Wb&u=Fa22&z=EBJ8VMm&>
and login using the same email that you used to register. No password is
needed.

Be sure to watch the navigation video in the lobby for tips on getting
around the Expo.

If you are blind or vision impaired, try to navigate the platform as
best you can. If you are not successful, go back to the
qsotodayhamexpo.com
<https://app.getresponse.com/click.html?x=a62b&lc=BT0Tfl&mc=In&s=AX98Wb&u=Fa22&z=EG8aVbL&>
home page. There will be link, on opening day, that says “blind or
vision impaired” just under the title at the top of the page. Click on
this link to go to a resource page where all of the speaker titles are
listed, in order of presentation, will be listed. Click on the title to
play the selection.

The best way to experience our Expo is to do some upfront planning. At a
virtual Expo you don’t need to spend the entire time at the event.
Instead, plan your time around speakers of interest and then supplement
with visits to the Exhibit booths. To help you, we’ve just published a
complete schedule of our 60+ speakers, topics, and time slots at
https://www.qsotodayhamexpo.com/speakers.html
<https://app.getresponse.com/click.html?x=a62b&lc=BT0TkM&mc=In&s=AX98Wb&u=Fa22&z=EBCUSi1&>
. Put on your calendar now all speakers of interest. Each speaker
presentation has a live Q&A that follows it. If you find overlapping
speakers of interest, attend one of them “live” and then later attend
the others - all are available “on-demand” after each presentation and
for 30 days after the Expo.

Make sure to spend time at the Exhibit hall before and after the
speakers. There are 45 booths where you can engage with the exhibitor's
products and services and easily speak with exhibitor booth
representatives through video, audio, or text chat. Make sure to stop by
our Sponsors - Icom is our Platinum Sponsor, along with Gold Sponsors
Elecraft, GigaParts, RT Systems, FlexRadio, RFinder, DX Engineering,
RigExpert, and NCG Company.

Compete in our exciting Expo game, Leader Board, to win from a pool of
tens of thousands of dollars in ham radio equipment. Learn more about
prizes and how to win at https://www.qsotodayhamexpo.com/prizes.html
<https://app.getresponse.com/click.html?x=a62b&lc=BT0TYs&mc=In&s=AX98Wb&u=Fa22&z=EBBAJ2a&>.

We’re excited to have you join us and 21,000 of your fellow
amateurs already registered in making history with our first virtual
Expo. The amateur radio fraternity has seen many changes over the last
100+ years and this event will certainly be part of our amazing history.
We look forward to seeing you soon when our "Expo" goes live!

Please keep checking our Ham Expo Home Page
<https://app.getresponse.com/click.html?x=a62b&lc=BT0Tfl&mc=In&s=AX98Wb&u=Fa22&z=EGNADq&>
for updates and changes to schedule, or for answers to Frequently Asked
Questions

73,

    The QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo Team

PS  Let your friends know to register for the Expo!   You can also just
give us their details at https://bit.ly/3255Ec2
<https://app.getresponse.com/click.html?x=a62b&lc=BT0Txi&mc=In&s=AX98Wb&u=Fa22&z=EwojFu1&> and
we'll send them everything they need.

Eric Guth, 1139 Alvira Street, Los Angeles, CA 90035, United States
You may unsubscribe
<https://app.getresponse.com/unsubscribe.html?x=a62b&m=gGwkj&mc=In&s=AX98Wb&u=Fa22&z=EQAeCCX&pt=unsubscribe>
or change your contact details
<https://app.getresponse.com/change_details.html?x=a62b&m=gGwkj&s=AX98Wb&u=Fa22&z=Ew7h9ER&pt=change_details>