[Harc] Silent Bid Winner! -DO NOT REPLY

Anthony Wiese anthonywiese at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 12 15:56:23 CDT 2020

Rod Ledbetter, KG6JAZ, graciously donated his top of the line Yeasu FT-1000MP Mark V, with oodles of accessories to HARC.  The board decided that it would be best to have a silent auction so that it would find its way to the most appreciating home.  We want to extend out deepest gratitude to Rod for his generosity.
The results are in!  Mark Nelson, AA6DX has won with his bid of $521.  We look forward to hearing about amazing contacts and fun that will be had.  The bid money will be deposited in the HARC account and will help with projects and upgrades to come.
Again, Thank you again to Rod and Mark.73,AnthonyKG6LHW951-623-3400