[Harc] three 50-foot antenna towers for sale in Fortune on Craigslist.

Cliff VanCott vancottcj at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 16 15:42:54 CDT 2020

I'm NOT selling these... I just see them on Craigslist and thought someone might be interested.  Don't know much about them at all... look to ham radio tower weather station - electronics - by owner - sale

|  |  |

|  |
ham radio tower weather station - electronics - by owner - sale

I have 3 50' ham radio towers that need to go. anyone with the skills to climb and unassembled....

if you're interesting.
Again... I'm not selling these... and don't know diddly about them, except that I keep hearing folks say they wish they had a tower!
Have a great day... Cliff   KN6CEJ